A fellow blogger, journey2dfuture, has set a challenge called Ten Thoughts Tuesday. The challenge is to post 10 thoughts that you’re having that day. The rules are:
- It must be posted on a Tuesday
- It must be 10 thoughts not 8 or 12
- It cannot be posted after midnight as that would be a different day therefore different thoughts
- They must be numbered, not lettered or unmarked
- It IS perfectly acceptable to have one Bonus thought, but it really should somehow reflect or elaborate on one previous thought that needs further airing out.
I’m curious to see what I come up with, so here goes!
1. I’m getting tired and probably should head to bed soon.
2. But first I need to prepare baby things for tomorrow.
3. We’re starting a new baby class tomorrow – eek!
4. Thank goodness BabyBoy and BabyGirl are sleeping right now so that I can write this.
5. I’m kinda craving chocolate, but am going to resist as I had a cheeky dessert at lunch.
6. Or at least try to resist.
7. I wish I had water instead of (decaf) coffee earlier this evening.
8. I am so looking forward to having half an hour on the sofa with some not-very-difficult-to-watch TV.
9. I seem to have got through my to-do list today, yay!
10. At this point in time and with this level of tiredness having 10 thoughts is actually quite hard….
Note to self: might have more interesting thoughts if I write this earlier in the day…let’s try that next Tuesday!
Thanks to atlantamomofthree for pointing me in the direction of this challenge!