It’s Tuesday, week three of the Ten Thoughts Tuesday challenge!
Here are my ten thoughts:
- I’m writing this slightly earlier than usual this week, so let’s see if it makes a difference…
- This week I’ve been thinking a lot about what society teaches children about gender roles, there are some interesting websites out there e.g. A Mighty Girl, Pigtail Pals and Ballcap Buddies
- In some ways this issue worries me a lot. In others it doesn’t.
- This article also made me both laugh and think.
- Sometimes being female just doesn’t seem to be fair. How many men seriously worry about ‘having it all’?
- We’re still recovering from BabyBoy’s illness. I’ll probably post about it later this week.
- I had a lovely cuddle with both BabyBoy and BabyGirl on either side of me on the sofa just before bedtime this evening.
- It’s times like that that make me super-happy.
- Parenting can be a giggle. Check out The Honest Toddler if you haven’t already.
- Laughter is fantastic medicine – I need to watch more comedy!