Another Tuesday and another Ten Thoughts Tuesday post!
Here are this week’s musings:
1. A friend of mine told me today that she is ‘cautiously pregnant’ with twins.
2. Basically she’s in massive denial.
3. I can relate – I reckon it took me about 15 weeks to get my head around being pregnant with twins.
4. But, just like all the other twin mummies that I couldn’t understand while I was pregnant, now I love having twins….
5. ….and I genuinely mean that (at one point I never thought I would).
6. It is just about being organized…and accepting help.
7. Which is admittedly hard for a private, independent person.
8. I didn’t watch the Super Bowl, but I gather there’s been some debate about the content of the advertisements / half time show.
9. Yet again, it seems that it’s difficult to protect our children from things we don’t want them to see.
Bonus thought: It’s just been a very very busy week.