Here are this week’s musings:
1. Oops, almost forgot to write this this week!
2. BabyBoy and BabyGirl seem to be getting one bug after another.
3. I’m hoping it’ll build up their immunity…
4. BabyBoy is going through a super-cute phase of launching himself on me for hugs – love it!
5. ‘Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be’ is such an awesome quote that I’m thinking of having it framed and put up in the nursery.
6. But I’ll delete the word ‘daughter’ so that it can be relevant to BabyBoy as well as BabyGirl.
7. You know you’re getting older when your teenage Facebook friends’ (mostly relatives / close family friends, I hasten to add!) statuses begin to sound ‘angsty’…and repetitive.
8. But I have to try hard to remember what it was like….as one day I’ll have (at least) two teenagers on my hands!
9. What is interesting is the universality of teenage ‘angst’ across different cultures.
10. But for now, I’m very happy to enjoy my toddlers!