Here are this week’s musings:
1. This is going to be a random post as it’s almost midnight!
2. Parenting has changed my conversation.
3. Instead of discussing Italy’s political stalemate, this evening I found myself having an in-depth discussion on society’s messages to our children.
4. Partly brought on by the Oscars, but to be fair I haven’t read the ins and outs of that.
5. I do, after all, have limited time available.
6. Another sobering thought this week has concerned families and self-worth.
7. The two seem to be inextricably enmeshed.
8. What does that mean for ‘independence’?
9. On a happier note, I am so loving the toddler stage.
10. The interaction, leaps and bounds in learning, showering of affection….it’s a pretty great place to be!