Amanda over at The Coers Family really made my day when she nominated me for the Beautiful Mama Blog Award! What a lovely thing to do, and it’s my first ‘mummy’ blog award so I feel very privileged! Amanda has wonderful family of 6 children – including twins like me – do check out her blog!
To accept the award, nominees have to do the following things:
1. Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
2. List 3 things you love about motherhood.
3. Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like.
Here are my three things that I love about motherhood:
1. The amazingness that is seeing my kids learn new things. It’s actually humbling realizing that they need to learn everything, and truly wonderful seeing them do so.
2. The love that my children bring me, and the uninhibited way they shower affection on the world – it makes it a better place.
3. Holding the special role of ‘mummy’ that no-one will ever be able to take away from me, and my children.
And drumroll please for the my nominees: