We’ve had weeks, literally weeks of rain. It’s been playing havoc with my attempts to get outside and exercise, and contributed to a general feeling of s-l-u-g-g-i-s-h-n-e-s-s.
However, with my good intentions from last week on my mind, here’s how I fared this week.
Monday, Tuesday: no exercise. Blah.
Wednesday: all ready to walk, looked out of the window…and yet another torrential downpour begins. No exercise again.
Thursday: still raining, so I gave up on walking and went to the gym. 30 minutes cross-trainer.
Friday: 40 minutes Pilates.
Saturday: yes, the sun has appeared! 40 minute power walk with stroller early in the morning. This needs to happen more often!
Sunday: 30 minutes cross-trainer.
Although my Thursday weigh-in showed that I hadn’t dropped any weight this week, I met my goal of four bouts of exercise, and I feel so much better for it. Thinking of writing this post really forced me to get into the gym, when I was super-tempted just to go to bed… That is the beauty of these (I appreciate, often somewhat repetitive) posts. So thank you, thank you for reading!
- Exercise Report Card 14: Winning the War?
- Exercise Report Card 13: In the Battlezone
- Exercise Report Card 12: A Pre-Emptive Strike
- Exercise Report Card 11: Walking Wonders
- Exercise Report Card 10: Hitting the Wall
- Exercise Report Card 9: Squashed
- Exercise Report Card 8: ‘Feeling Fat’