Another Tuesday and another Ten Thoughts Tuesday post.
Here are this week’s musings:
1. Have left this late – got to be quick as sleep is calling me.
2. One way to diet – get a mouth ulcer. Stops you eating and makes you drink loads of water. Ow.
3. It’s been 20 years since the James Bulger murder.
4. I remember the reports when I was a child myself.
5. But now I realise re-reading them that my parents must have shielded me from the horrible details.
6. Seeing the picture of little James holding onto his killer’s hand makes me physically sick.
7. I hold on to the hope that God would have stopped little James from feeling the pain.
8. I have been crying for two days in sympathy.
9. Now a mother myself, the fear of something happening to children is very very real.
10. Please do not think I’m heartless as I count my blessings and hug my children tighter and tighter.
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday 5
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday 4
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday 2
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday 3
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday
- James Bulger killing: 20 years on (guardian.co.uk)