The last Tuesday of January dawns and with it another Ten Thoughts Tuesday post.
Here are this week’s musings:
1. This week has been all about starting a diet.
2. I’ve come to realize that I need to reign in my portion sizes that have been getting out of control, and stop eating ‘pre-emptively’.
3. I can’t say I’m happy about it though.
4. Children’s exposure to media has also been occupying my thoughts this week – something bothers me about a 7-year-old singing some of those pop songs out there.
5. But then I’ve always been one to focus on the lyrics.
6. And I know that most of the time the meaning of the lyrics goes straight over children’s heads.
7. Mother-in-law visited over the weekend – a new Grandparent Files post is on its way!
8. We are completely swamped this week – how did things get so busy?
9. A consequence of being swamped is that I really need to catch up with what’s going on in the world…
10. And, as ever, I am somewhat sleepy as I write this.
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday 2
- Ten Thoughts Tuesday 3
- The Grandparent Files – A Pinch of Salt
- The Grandparent Files: Nothing is Free
- The Grandparent Files: Undeck the Halls
- The Grandparent Files: Disappointment